This page is a gateway for my guide to Curse of Strahd, it’s separated by articles and goes into depth on game design and prep for the CoS campaign. This is the second guide I write after a very successful Out of the Abyss guide.
You can now buy the full guide at DM’s guild. It’s formatted in a single PDF document. The PDF has clickable index and it’s got bookmarks ! A printer friendly version is also included.
Thank you for your contribution because it makes my work more rewarding. You’re not paying only for the content here, but also, you are supporting a freelance author and illustrator in the hobby.
I thank you and I hope this guide was useful to you and proved a factor in making your Curse of Strahd game a better experience for you as a DM and also for your players.
All About Strahd:
Module Chapter Analysis:
- Chapter 1 – Curse of Strahd Introduction
- Chapter 2 – The Lands of Barovia (general info)
- Chapter 3 – Village of Barovia
- Chapter 4 – Castle Ravenloft
- Chapter 5 – Town of Vallaki
- Chapter 6 – Old Bonegrinder
- Chapter 7 – Argynvostholt
- Chapter 8 – Village of Krezk
- Chapter 9 – Tsolenka Pass
- Chapter 10 – The Ruins of Berez
- Chapter 11 – Van Richten’s Tower
- Chapter 12 – The Wizard of Wines
- Chapter 13 – The Amber Temple
- Chapter 14 – Yester Hill
- Chapter 15 – Werewolf Den
- Adventure Epilogue
Writing these DM guides is time-consuming, my website is funded through Patreon. If you have used and enjoyed this guide, consider helping me to keep my website growing.
It is thanks to people who like my work that I am able to continue mapping and providing RPG original experiences to people all over the world. If you like what I do, consider getting involved and backing me. What you get is impressive hi-def versions of my maps to be used in your RPG games (these have lower resolution), and the satisfaction of helping the RPG community grow bigger and stronger. Help me get funding and enjoy hi-resolution version of all my work.